It lists all your albums.
In the kanban and tree views, 2 actions:
In the form view, 4 action buttons:
An album can be set as favorite and be given a rating. The latters can be used when filtering or creating dynamic Playlists. Custom tags can be defined, and individual tracks have 2 actions:
- Title of the album. Based on the ID3 tag of the first track.
- Set the album as favorite by starring it.
- Retrieved by looking for files named ‘folder’, ‘cover’ or ‘front’. If none of these are found, extract the embedded cover of the first track if present. Images are refreshed every couple of days.
- Based on the ID3 tag of the first track.
- The rating of the album, from 0 to 5.
- These can be used to add information not given in the regular ID3 tags.
- Tracks of the album
- The Download Links of the album.